Effective Date July 1, 2020
This website in intended for visitors from the United States.
What Information Do We Collect From You
By visiting and/or using our website, we may collect the following categories of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) about you:
- Email Address;
- Credit Card Number;
- Mailing Address;
- Phone number
- SPARTA Account Username and Password; and
- Profile information
We may also automatically collect the following categories of non-personally identifiable information from devices (e.g., smartphone, computer, laptop, tablet) used to visit or use our websites (“Non-Personal Information”):
- IP Address;
- Device Identifier;
- Log Files;
- Clear Gifs;
- Flash LSOs.;
Personal Information and Non-Personal Information collectively referred to as “information.”
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
Complete a transaction for the purchase of a product on our website;
Provide you with the services and products offered on our website;
Respond to or follow-up on your inquiries or other requests;
Improve the quality of our website and tailor it to your preferences;
Conduct research and analysis related to our business, products or website;
Communicate with you about promotions and competitions which you have entered or joined, or for which you have requested information;
Implement social networking features you have activated;
Send newsletters and other marketing communications with promotional information about SPARTA products. If you no longer want to receive these marketing communications, you may opt-out of such communications using the methods described in the “Opting Out of SPARTA Communications” heading below; and
Comply with our company policies and procedures, for accounting and financial purposes, and otherwise as required or permitted by law.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties. However, from time to time, we may share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, retail partners, third party service providers and the authorities in the following circumstances:
- SPARTA Affiliates, Subsidiaries and Retail Partners. We may share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries and retails partners worldwide. By visiting our website or otherwise providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer of your information throughout the SPARTA network of entities.
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties who perform functions on our behalf (e.g., hosting or operating our website, processing credit card payments, fulfillment services, contest administration, technical support providers, customer service providers, delivery services, e-commerce providers, sending email marketing communications and data analysis). We do not authorize these third parties to use your information for purposes other than for which it has been provided, and do not authorize these third parties to disclose your information to unauthorized parties. We require these third parties to maintain appropriate security to protect your information from unauthorized access or processing.
- As Required or Appropriate by Law. We may disclose your information to regulatory authorities, courts, and government agencies where we believe that doing so would be in accordance with or permitted or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process, to defend the interests, rights, and/or property of SPARTA or others, or to respond to emergencies.
- Business Transfers. We may transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, brands, affiliates, subsidiaries or other assets.
You hereby consent to these terms.
We will require these parties to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, you may have the right to request and receive certain information about a company’s disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing use, and your choices with respect to such disclosures. Because we do not share your Personal Information with third parties for their own direct marketing use unless you are first given the opportunity to opt-in or out, we are exempt from this requirement. If you still wish to learn more about our compliance with this requirement, please contact us using the methods listed under the “Contact Us” heading below.
We may also share and otherwise process aggregated information or de-identified information, including Non-Personal Information that does not identify you individually with other parties.
Opting Out of SPARTA Communications
Should you wish to unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications from us, you may opt out of receiving such communications by: (1) using the unsubscribe procedure provided in our marketing communication; or (2) if you created an online account when you registered to receive our marketing communications, you may log into your account and make changes to your communication preferences. If you are having difficulty unsubscribing from our marketing communications using the above methods, please contact us as detailed under the “Contact Us” heading below. You can always send email inquiries at the email@example.com
SPARTA will comply with your request as quickly as reasonably possible as required by law. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, to complete any transactions that you began prior to your request, or for other purposes as required or permitted by applicable law. In addition, please note that even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may need to send you service-related communications and may need to keep information we have collected about you for record-keeping, research and other purposes.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you use our website, we along with our affiliates, subsidiaries, retail partners and third party service providers may use “cookies” and similar technologies (e.g., beacons, log files, pixels and Flash LSOs) (collectively, “Technology”). This Technology involves placing small files/code on your device or browser that serve a number of purposes, such as remembering your preferences (e.g., language) and generally improving your experience on our website. Specifically, we may use such Technology to:
- Provide us with general analytics about our website, including demographic information in a non-identifiable form, in order to improve our website’s performance and customize your experience;
- Allow you to engage in our social media offerings on our website; and
- More effectively market our website and advertise other websites that may be of interest to you.
Security of Your Personal Information
SPARTA has implemented commercially-reasonable, technical, administrate and physical security safeguards to protect your Personal Information. When you provide us sensitive Personal Information (e.g., credit card number), we encrypt that Personal Information in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI-DSS”). However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, so we unfortunately cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (e.g., if you feel that the security of your account with us has been compromised), please contact us immediately as detailed under the “Contact Us” heading below.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under age 13. Children under the age of 13 may not use our website and should not provide their Personal Information to us. You hereby affirm that you are at least eighteen year old or the minimum age to be considered the age of majority in your jurisdiction.
Links to Other Websites